Friends of the Center
Become a Friend of the Center!
Wallingford Community Senior Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that serves over 2,000 seniors and community residents who participate in over 16,000 programs and activities a year. Our community includes seniors, along with their family, friends, and neighbors in North Seattle. WCSC provides vital programs and services including healthy meals, social services, helping seniors access needed resources, computer classes, and programs that promote health and well-being. Perhaps most important of all, WCSC is a place for seniors to connect with friends and community.
An important sign of a healthy community is its commitment to caring for its elders. We invite you to show that you care by becoming a Friend of the Center. By supporting WCSC, you enrich the community by creating a warm, welcoming place for seniors. Your support means a lot!
Friends of the Center Benefits:
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter “The Sunnysider”
- Weekly e-news to let you know what’s happening at WCSC
- Discounts on a wide variety of programs
- Satisfaction of helping an important local institution thrive
- Invest in an accessible community for seniors and older adults
- Join a community of friends and supporters
If you have questions, please call us at 206-461-7825 or email us at email@example.com.