About the Space
Wallingford Community Senior Center is an inviting, flexible space in the historic Good Shepherd Center building, located in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle. Found on the lower level and in the north wing, WCSC space totals 4,500 square feet. As a hub for many building activities and community gatherings, our space is flexible with several versatile configurations to meet your needs. Conveniently located on three major bus lines, the Good Shepherd Center also offers limited free parking. All ages welcome.
- All interested parties must complete and submit a WCSC Rental and Use of Space Request Form and return it via email or in person at WCSC. After submission of the Request Form, a WCSC staff member will contact you within 3 business days.
- Upon approval and confirmation of your rental request, one (1) invoice for the total cost of the rental and WCSC Rental and Use of Space Policy and Agreement Guide will be sent to you. Please sign and return via email or in person at WCSC.
- The space is only considered reserved once the Agreement Guide has been returned signed and advanced payment has been received.
Please contact us with specific questions or requests and for appointments to view the space: 206-461-7825 or email us
- The invoice will be sent via email unless other arrangements have been made. Preferred payment mechanism is by check, please make check payable to Wallingford Community Senior Center or WCSC.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Advanced payment is required before use of space.
- In the event of cancellation more than two weeks (14 days) prior to the rental date, the rental fee will be fully refunded.
- If cancelled within 14 to 4 days prior to the reservation date, 50% of the rental fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of a scheduled event will mean forfeiture of rental charge.
Please allow two weeks for refund processing.
- Monday-Friday: 8am-10pm
- Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sunday/Holidays: CLOSED
- Hours negotiated.