Your Membership Matters!
Wallingford Community Senior Center is a membership-based organization. Members vote on bylaws and major organizational changes, elect Board members, and receive discounts on many of WCSC’s program offerings. Your membership dues support WCSC’s programs, helping us to provide free and affordable activities and services to seniors in North Seattle. While membership is always encouraged, the programs and services at WCSC are open to all regardless of age, income, or membership status.
Memberships are valid for 1 year from the date that payment and a completed Membership Form are received.
Benefits of WCSC Membership:
- Discounts on a wide variety of programs
- Opportunity to help shape WCSC’s strategic plan by electing Board members
- Vote on bylaws and major organizational changes
- Subscription to our weekly e-news and quarterly newsletter, The Sunnysider
- Invest in an accessible community for seniors and older adults
- Join a community of friends and supporters
After completing the above membership form, please pay online. You may have to click the button “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”:
If you would like to contribute to WCSC in addition to your membership fee, please do so through our general donation portal here:
If you don’t want to pay online, please print and complete our Membership Form and return with payment.
If you have questions about membership or dues are a financial hardship, please call us at (206) 461-7825 or email us at email@example.com.