Your Membership Matters!
Wallingford Community Senior Center is a membership-based organization. Members vote on bylaws and major organizational changes, elect Board members, and receive discounts on many of WCSC’s program offerings. Your tax-deductible membership donations support WCSC’s programs, helping us to provide free and affordable activities and services to seniors in North Seattle. While membership is always encouraged, the programs and services at WCSC are open to all regardless of age, income, or membership status.
Benefits of WCSC Membership:
- Discounts on a wide variety of programs
- Opportunity to help shape WCSC’s strategic plan by electing Board members
- Vote on bylaws and major organizational changes
- Subscription to our weekly e-news and quarterly newsletter, The Sunnysider
- Invest in an accessible community for seniors and older adults
- Join a community of friends and supporters
If you have questions about membership or dues are a financial hardship, please call us at 206-461-7825 or email us at email@example.com.