What You Can Do Here
Whether you are looking to learn something new, eat healthy and exercise to stay in shape, or play fun games with friends, you can find it at Wallingford Community Senior Center!
WCSC offers affordable – and some free! – opportunities. Here, you can meet and connect with friends while discovering new interests or refining old ones. You can also share a nutritious meal and stay active and healthy in a friendly and vibrant environment.
Call 206-461-7825 for more information about our programs. Need transportation? Call us.
(click a tab for a list of specific programs in that category)
See good food & healthy eating programs here: Meals
- Enhance Fitness
- Folk Dancing
- Foot Care
- Green Lake Loopers
- Happy Hour – An Hour To Stress Less and Find Joy
- Yoga for Every Body
See current health & wellness programs here: Health & Wellness
- Drop-in Computer Lab
- Home Computer Repair
- iPad Training for Adults with Low Vision
- One-on-One Computer Mentoring
View more technology programs here: Technology
See more services & resources programs here: Services & Resources
- Book Group
- Classic Movie Night with Scarecrow Video
- Cultural Cafe: Chinese Zither
- Folk Dancing
- Knitting Circle
- Writing Group
See more arts & culture events here: Arts & Culture
- Both Sides Now – Men and Women Sharing Points of View & Stories
- Men’s Club
- Women’s Group: Retirement to Reinvention
- Women’s Wisdom Conversation Cafe
See more connecting in community programs here: Connecting in Community
And More! Your ideas and energy make programs happen, so let us know what you would like to see here.
Learn more and register for programs by email: email@example.com